I used to feel like there was a possibility of everything, anything until I met you. Now nothing makes sense, nothing is right, nothing is worth it anymore. My life is just a string of bad days, bad loves, bad nights, and so much loss. Sadness is a feeling when life is disagreeable, when you mourn a loss that is irreplaceable. I feel sad all the time so I guess I lost a lot… and nothing can ever be brought back.. how sad how sad to never go back to being that smiling girl in all those pictures loving the moment feeling happy… you took it away from me when you lied. You took it away from me when I cried mourning the loss of what I thought was you but was really the loss of me.
Materias
domingo, 20 de junio de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario